• DE DIETRICH DeDietrich 50 Gallon Reactor 12167

    No price - Shoemakersville, PA
    • Manufacturer: Dedietrich

    dedietrich 50 gallon reactor - 50 gallon capacity carbon steel shell glass lined (3000 glass) reactor - 150 psi @ 500 degrees f. - mounted on framed legs w/ castors.

  • PFAUDLER OPEN TOP 12078

    No price - Shoemakersville, PA
    • Manufacturer: Pfaudler

    pfaudler 300 gallon glass lined tank - 300 gallon glass lined tanks with carbon steel outer wall painted blue. - 42" inner diameter x 50" tall vessel dimensions w/ overall height of 76". - unit has...

  • VARIOUS MFGS N/A G12844-48

    No price - Shoemakersville, PA
    • Manufacturer: VARIOUS MFGS

    high speed bottling line - includes rinser, filler, capper and labeler along with associated equipment - machine group include 12844 through 12848 - see induvidual items for full description and pi...

  • 2013 AgieCharmilles Cut 200ms Wire EDM

    No price - Oak Park, IL

      - chilled casting & high precision! - 14 x 9 x 9" travels - submerged cutting - auto threading - chiller unit - 2 millionths scale resolution - automatic drop door - glass scales all axes! - availa...

    • 2000 Sasib Simonazzi Eurostar 2000 Glass Bottle Filling & Closing Monobloc

      No price - Ledbury, United Kingdom
      • Manufacturer: Sasib Simonazzi

      84 filling valves, pitch: 94, rated capacity 48,000bph @ 275cc, glass bottle body dia 45mm - 80mm, bottle height 130mm - 350mm, allen-bradley panelview 900 plc control, stainess steel hopper crown ...

    • KRONES KETTNER FS60V 12690

      No price - Shoemakersville, PA
      • Manufacturer: Krones

      krones kettner variopak multi-packer - s/s heat tunnel. tunnel entrance is 36" w x 16" h. - includes cooling tunnel section with plc controls. - type st9070d tunnel-serial # 000753. - single roll t...

    • Edwards DP 40 Q36D018

      $599 - Leander, TX
      • Manufacturer: Edwards

      this pump is in at-least-partial working condition.  when we first hooked up cooling water, no water flowed from the outlet (the pump was cold).  as the pump warmed up, an increasing amount of wate...

    • Accent Optical Technologies Caliper Elan Ultra Q21D018

      $14,999 - Leander, TX
      • Manufacturer: Heidenhain

      this lot was decommissioned by a local semiconductor manufacturer.  we do not have the complete system and can't do thorough testing.  the main input power cable was cut, so we ran power cables to ...

    • 2007 Sunrise Solar Machinery; Item Hellas LTD UltraSonic TeleSonic SR-UWL-F2500

      $36,000 - Fontana, CA
      • Manufacturer: Radiator Supply House

      2007 sunrise solar machinery; item hellas ltd ultrasonic telesonic sr-uwl-f2500 in excellent overall condition with 841 hours. welding line, 2 to 4 foot sheets of copper, aluminum, to feeder with ...

    • 1988 CATERPILLAR 966E

      $52,500 - Memphis, TN
      • Manufacturer: Caterpillar
      • Model: 966E

      19,215 hours shown on meter.-26.5 x r25 tires all recaps 2- 40% remaining,1@ 60%, 1-@75%.-red dot a/c.-all glass good.right loader tower has patched where the lift cylinder pins mountbucket 8r8...