- Serial number:
- Stock number:
- stainless steel Design with IP65 protection as standard.
- +/- 0.5 - 1 gms
- Max 150 weighs/min
- d = 0.5 gms
- Weigh range:
- 0 - 3,000 gms
- Weigh Range: 0 - 3,000 gms Resolution: d = 0.5 gms Accuracy: +/- 0.5 - 1 gms Capacity: Max 150 weighs/min
- Weigh conveyor:
- 400mm / 250 mm
- Detection width:
- 300mm 0.8 mm Photo diode with Gadox Scintillator
- Detection accuracy:
- depending on environment, product behavior, state of aggregation.
- Source of x-ray energy:
- 84 kV / 1.2 mA
The XS3 AdvanCheK combines world-leading checkweighing and X-ray inspection technologies in a single revolutionary, unique and space-saving system.
The XS3 AdvanCheK meets the needs of the food processing and pharmaceutical industries, as it not only performs highly accurate, real weight measurement for overweight and underweight checkweighing but also simultaneously inspects your products for foreign bodies such as glass, metal, stone and high density plastic using the very latest X-ray technology.
Weigh Range: 0 - 3,000 gms
Resolution: d = 0.5 gms
Accuracy: +/- 0.5 - 1 gms
Capacity: Max 150 weighs/min
Weigh Conveyor: 400mm / 250 mm
- Source of X-ray energy: 84 kV / 1.2 mA
- Detection width: 300mm 0.8 mm Photo diode with Gadox Scintillator
- Design: stainless steel Design with IP65 protection as standard.
Protection: Interlock assembly with guards on either side to comly with Australian safety standards
- Detection algorithms: adaptive threshold, and morphology; detection of foreign bodies from a
Detection Accuracy: depending on environment, product behavior, state of aggregation.
A model with a 6,000g weigh range is also available. Speak to our salesteam at PPN
Get email updates for Mettler toledo AdvanCheck XS3 Series (300 is standard model)