- Processing equipment in Australia
Centrifugal-Action Separators for Low-Flow
Flow range: .7 - 66 m3/hr per unit (3-290 U.S. gpm)
Maximum standard pressure rating:150 psi (10.3 bar)
Idealy situated for small system applications, side stream installations and individual equipment protection.LAVAL LAKOS ILB Separators are the popular choice for removing sand, grit and other fine solids from source of process water/liquid systems, removing 98% of such particles 200mesh(74 microns) and larger. With heavier solids(metal chips,lead etc) expect even better results. Its unique centrifugal style of filtration is not only efficient but also trouble free, boasting these standard features.
- NO MOVING PARTS TO WEAR OUT!This eliminates mechanical failures and replacement parts. No screens cartridges, cones or filter eliments to replace or clean
- Saves Labour reduces downtime and eliminates ordering and stocking spare parts
- NO BACKFLUSHING! This minimises water/liquid loss.
- No Downtime requirements
- These units are designed to operate continuously with no routine shutdowns for cleaning or maintenance.Purging of separated solids may be performed during full operation with no loss of performance
- Low pressure loss. LAKOS Separators require no more than 5-12 psi (0.3-0.8bar) for effective solids removal without troublesom fluctuations.
Get email updates for LAVAL LAKOS ILB 1LB0300 X 2