Hurst boiler company packaged firetube boiler; model s5-gp2-100-150, constructed in 2011 in accordance with the asme code. for a design pressure of 150 psig. Unit is a four-pass wet back design with 500 square feet of fireside heating surface. The shell is insulated with two inches of compressed fiberglass and covered with a heavy gauge sheet steel casing. The fully modulating forced draft burner is integrally mounted, piped and wired on the boiler front allowing for ease of flame observation, set-up and maintenance. Valving trim, controls and ancillary equipment include;
• webster forced draft burner, model jb2-c-30 with full modulation firing arrangement.
• primary low water cut-off and feed pump control; mcd&m no. 157s
• secondary low water cut-off; mcd&m no. 750 probe type with manual reset switch.
• boiler valve trim including; feedwater stop and check valving, blowdown valves, vent valve and safety relief valves (safety valves shipped loose) per asme code
• water column with sight glass, gauge cocks, and blowdown/drain valve, mounted on the primary low water cut-off.
• front and rear hinged covers allowing total access to furnace and tubes.
• pressure gauge with isolation valve
• stack thermometer (shipped loose)
• boiler/burner control center consisting of a honeywell primary flame control and detector, motor starters, relays, fuse blocks, limit switches, alarm bell, indicating lights, control circuit transformer, potentiometer with selector switch for manual/automatic firing rate adjustment.
• automatic fuel safety shut-off valves
• steam pressure limit switches; operating pressure limit, safety limit with manual reset and modulating pressure controller
• stack thermometer
• csd-1 safety code requirements,
• u.l. Labeling
• national board & tssa certified
steam outlet- 4.0″ x 300# blowdown- 1.25″ npt natural gas – 2.0″ npt exhaust – 14″ dia. (nominal)
feedwater – 1.25″ npt blow-off – 0.5″ npt #2 oil, s & r – 0.5” npt electric – 480v/3/60
dimensions: 13’ 03” oal x 6’ 00” oaw x 6’ 03” oah. Weights: shipping – 8,300 lbs, operating – 12,600 lbs
Get email updates for Boilers