Hurst boiler company packaged firetube boiler; model s5-gp2-125-150, constructed in 2013 in accordance with the asme codefor. a design pressure of 150 psig. Unit is a four-pass wet back design with 500 square feet of fireside heating surface. The shell is insulated with two inches of compressed fiberglass and covered with a heavy gauge sheet steel casing. The fully modulating forced draft burner is integrally mounted, piped and wired on the boiler front allowing for ease of flame observation, set-up and maintenance. Valving trim, controls and ancillary equipment include;
* webster forced draft burner, model jb3-c-30 with full modulation firing arrangement.
* primary low water cut-off and feed pump control; mcd&m no. 157s
* secondary low water cut-off; mcd&m no. 750 probe type with manual reset switch.
* boiler valve trim including; feedwater stop and check valving, blowdown valves, vent valve and safety relief
valves (safety valves shipped loose) per asme code
* water column with sight glass, gauge cocks, and blowdown/drain valve, mounted on the primary low water
* front and rear hinged covers allowing total access to furnace and tubes.
* pressure gauge with isolation valve
* stack thermometer (shipped loose)
* boiler/burner control center consisting of a honeywell primary flame control and detector, motor starters, relays,
fuse blocks, limit switches, alarm bell, indicating lights, control circuit transformer, potentiometer with selector switch for manual/automatic firing rate adjustment.
* automatic fuel safety shut-off valves
* steam pressure limit switches; operating pressure limit, safety limit with manual reset and modulating pressure
* stack thermometer
* csd-1 safety code requirements,
* u.l. Labeling
* national board & tssa certified
Get email updates for boilers