Reconditioned and shop tested 300 hp cleaver brooks packaged firetube boiler, model cb-i-200-300le, originally constructed. in 1996 in accordance with the asme code for a design pressure of 15 psig. The unit is a four-pass dryback design with 1500 square feet of fireside heating surface. The shell is insulated with two inches of compressed fiberglass and covered with a heavy gauge sheet steel casing. The fully modulating forced draft burner is integrally mounted, piped and wired on the boiler front allowing for ease of flame observation, set-up and maintenance. Valving trim, controls and ancillary equipment:
• primary low water cut-off and feed pump control; mcdonnell miller #157a
• secondary low water cut-off; mcdonnell miller #63
• integral flue gas recirculation assembly for nox emissions reduction to 60 ppm firing natural gas
• boiler/burner control center consisting of a cb-780 primary flame control and detector, motor starters, relays, fuse blocks, limit switches, alarm bell, indicating lights, control circuit transformer, elapsed time meter and potentiometer with selector switch for manual firing rate adjustment
• boiler valve trim including; feedwater stop and check valving, blowdown and vent valves and safety relief valves per asme code
• water column with sight glass, gauge cocks and blowdown valves, mounted on the primary low water cut-off.
• front and rear hinged covers.
• pressure gauge with isolation valve
• stack thermometer
• atomizing air compressor with lube oil tank and cooler
• operating steam pressure limit, safety limit with manual reset and modulating steam pressure controller
• fm insurance approvals, u.l. Labeling
• national board certified
Get email updates for Boilers