Reconditioned 82,500 pph nebraska packaged watertube boiler; model nos-2a-67, constructed in 2004 in accordance with the asme. code; section i, for a design pressure of 350 psi steam and national board certified. Boiler is equipped with a factory mounted, piped and wired, todd vari-flame low nox burner, with induced flue gas recirculation for nox emissions reduction to 30 ppm. Valving trim, controls and ancillary equipment include, but are not limited to the following;
• water column with site glass, gauge cocks and drain valve.
• boiler valve trim including; safety relief valves per asme code, blowdown and blow-off valves, chemical feed stop valve, feedwater stop and check valving
• primary and auxiliary low water cut-offs and high water alarm
• feedwater regulator, single element pneumatic, with a three valve by-pass, inlet strainer and by-pass drain valving (convertible to three-element)
• low nox burner with induced flue gas recirculation for 30 ppm nox emissions
• forced draft fan with a 125 hp tefc motor and prewired motor starter.
• burner management system with honeywell 7800 series programmer and first-out annunciation, relays, limit switches and alarm.
• combustion control system, single point electric positioning with manual and automatic firing rate
• steam pressure limit switches; operating and safety limit with manual reset
• nema 4 and 12 electrical enclosures with seal-tite and rigid wiring conduit.
• valving, trim and controls as needed to meet fm and ge-gap standards and nfpa-8501 safety code.
• fuel oil pump with outlet pressure regulator, inlet filter/strainer and relief valve, mounted, piped and wired with starter, circuit protection and operating switches.
• boiler feedwater economizer with stub stack with outlet transition section, valving and piping. Economizer and stub stack are shipped loose for field mounting
• fgr breaching with damper and actuator, loose.
steam outlet – 8.0″ x 300# natural gas – 4.0″ x 300# blowdown – 1.5″ x 300# atomizing air – 1.5” npt
feedwater – 2.5″ x 300# #2 oil, s&r – 1.5″ npt electric – 480v/3/60 instrument air – 1.0” npt
dimensions: 30’ 06” long x 11’ 06” wide x 14’ 06” high. Weights: shipping – 90,000 lbs, operating – 100,000 lbs
Get email updates for boilers