Used sterling sheet extrusion line consisting of the following: 4.5″ sterling 36/1 l/d single screw extruder driven by a 200. hp dc motor with scr control. Extruder has 78″ centerline. Previously used extruding horizontally into chill roll chrome nip roll. Extruder is double vented (1 vent presently plugged) and includes vacuum system and closed loop water cooling system for barrel heat/cool. Includes (2) spare screws.
4.5″ sterling hydraulic plate screen changer with hydraulic power pack.
15hp luwa mill pump.
(2) sheet extrusion dies as follows:
– 66″ johnson flex lip sheet die with 45 degree restrictor bar and removable lower lip supplying .001 through .250″ gap.
– 60″ edi h75 sheet extrusion die for .001 through .075″ gap.
66″ wide sterling sheet cooling roll take off with (4) cooling/polishing rolls mounted in a cast line configuration. Extruder therefore extrudes downward into (2) 8″o.d. Chrome rolls which then “s” wraps through (2) 14″o.d. Chrome rolls. All chrome/polishing rolls are individually driven by a dc motor with scr controls.
has idler roll conveyor and (2) rubber pull roll haul off.
includes spare chrome/polishing rolls as follows:
– (2) 8″o.d. And (2) 14″o.d.
(2) dual zone oil temperature control units (4 zones total) for use with chrome/polishing rolls.
wysong 72″ shear model 1272.
sheet stacker for use with shear for automatic stacking of extruded cut sheets.
conair desiccant dryer withe 4000 lb hopper.
equipment reported completely rewired and some items rebuilt and used sparingly after rebuilding.
Get email updates for Sterling extruders