Used 40000 t capacity a.b.r. Belgium sugar silo. capacity of filling and discharging of sugar is about 30 tph.
48m diameter, 32m high is complete with insulation. Height of filling – 25 m. Height of the wall – 27,7 m
an air channel system in the bottom of the silo distributes conditioned air into the sugar. This eliminates the ripening water and consequently prevents rehumidification and lump formation by drying.
the a.b.r.-silo is additionally equipped with a central column, a machine room, a rotating beam and a distributing beam. An insulation keeps the heating loss low.
main advantages of the a.b.r.-silo are:
• a horizontal plane surface of the sugar mass,
• almost no segregation of sugar,
• accurate filling and discharge process
• excessive dust formation is avoided due to a limited falling height into the silo of 2.2 m maximum.
heating system with boiler and burner is available
– all steel cables should be replaced
– transporter under the silo is missing
– in the dust collection system fans are missing.
Get email updates for Capacity food processing