Sign up for email alerts below and we will automatically email you when we find similar listings.
Get email updates for Caterpillar 988B
in good working order immediately available fuel: diesel | colour: yellow | ce standard: yes | engine type: 3408 | operating hours: 18,000 | reference number: 091202
no history erops: yes | hours: call | runner: yes | missing sheet metal: yes | 60% l4 bias ply tires: yes | hyd. pump needs replaced: yes | fair straight edge bucket: yes | rust damage to cab door ...
hours: 8,195 h | gearbox: hydrostat | engine type: diesel | availability: 19-03-2016 | subcategory 2: wheel loader | working hours: 8,195 h
type: wheel | number of hours: 6905 hours
construction year: 1991 hour meter: hr we are unable to verify hours front tires 80% life remaining rear tires 20% life remaining spade nose bucket aircondition full steering wheel central lube 23...
machine is in good working condition. made in belgium.