- Emlichheim, Germany
- $2,251 (USD)
- Seitenschlegelmäher Perth 145
WEMATIK side balers Perth 145
Article number: WLM10
The side sledge mower Perth 145 makes your garden, meadows and digging work much easier.
It is excellently suitable for plowing meadows, mulching trenches and mowing edge strips. Thanks to its good workmanship and the simple technology, this side-mounted lawn mower is a cost-effective machine for professional use.
For all those who like to put their own hand, the Perth 145 side mower is the perfect partner in the garden, meadows and ditch areas. It is ideal for use with a small intractor. The side sledge mower Perth 145 has a free-wheeling transmission.
The Perth 145 side mulching machine from WEMATIK shines through its clean and fast grasmulch. The construction of this side mower is very robust and resistant. At the front of the sidewall mower, pendulum pellets prevent a breakdown of stones or other dangerous objects. The follower roller leaves behind a clean and flat mown meadow. With two hydraulic cylinders, the side mower can be used perfectly on slopes and clearing trenches. This flail mower can be pulled both on the side of the tractor and behind the tractor.
- Brand: WEMATIC
- Model: Perth 145
- Working width: 1450 mm
- Tilt angle to: 90 °
- inclination angle from: 55 °
- Transmission: free-wheeling transmission
- Number of knives: 48 pieces
- Type of knife: Y-blade
- 3 Point: Category 1
- Zapfw. Speed: 540U / min
- Power tractor: from 25 hp
- Weight: 270 kg
Product Features & Highlights:
- very high quality and robust processing
- easy handling
- robust angular gear
- especially suitable for plowing meadows and mulching slopes and ditches
- clean mulching pattern by follower roller
- Pendellamams on the front prevent the puncture of stones
- suitable for small intestines
- CE tested according to the latest standards and guidelines
- a WEMATIK side balancer Perth 145
- a PTO shaft
- a user manual in German
- an invoice with VAT.
Get email updates for Wematik Seitenschlegelmäher Perth 145