- Jekko cranes
- Мини-кран паук JEKKO SPX527
This model is only 1.1 meters wide and has all the advantages of a mini-crane, but it is approaching the larger construction equipment in terms of functionality.
Areas of use
JEKKO SPX527 is most often used in the field of low-rise construction, for work on "weak" soils, for glazing work in cramped conditions.
Some technical features of the model SPX527:
▪ boom reach up to 18 meters;
▪ lifting capacity 2700 kg;
▪ The model has the Pick & Carry function (so-called transfer of cargo "in the teeth") and can carry a cargo weighing up to 500 kg;
▪ The mini-crane is equipped with an innovative remote control system JEMMI;
▪ The hydraulic nozzle (hydraulic jib, hydro vacuum manipulator-gripper) allows to perform various manipulations with the cargo being at height.
Get email updates for Jekko Мини-кран паук SPX527