- Moberly, MO, USA
- $214,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Dryers in United States
- Soil remediation equipment
CWMF 7' x 26' Rotary Dryer - fully insulated parallel flow rotary dryer is 26' long x 7' in diameter. 8' diameter combustion zone (7' long). Insulation reduces heat loss and fuel costs. The dryer has a dam on the discharge end to increase material processing time. Chain and sprocket drive powered by a 50 hp WEG electric motor. Includes gravity feed chute, center discharge, four (4) trunnions with Timken bearings, pinch point guards, manually adjusted frame legs, access hatch in dropout box and flighting. Model: 7 x 26 PFDR. Good condition.
Get email updates for dryers