- Moberly, MO
- $6,300 USD
- separation of tramp iron from granular materials in a free-flowing process
- Category 2:
- Sorting Systems
- Industrial use:
- Magnetic drum separators are excellent for use in the aggregate, mining, pharmaceutical, auto shredding, tire and rubber recycling, chemical processing and waste-to-energy industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- granular or pulverized, such as plastics, food, chemicals, rubber, grains, carbon black, tobacco, fertilizers, auto shredder residues, and other commingled materials
- Construction equipment in Missouri
- Subcategory 2:
- Material handling equipment
Tuffman® 12" x 12" Ceramic Magnetic Drum Separator - 12" diameter x 12" face axial pole magnetic drum in a 304 stainless steel housing with approximately 150 degrees of ceramic magnet assembly with a 240/480 V, 3-phase direct drive motor and gearbox.
Get email updates for Construction