- Moberly, MO
- $21,900 USD
- separation/removal of ferrous metal from non-magnetic materials in a free-flowing process
- Category 2:
- Sorting Systems
- Industrial use:
- Overhead separators are typically suspended above a conveyor belt. These units are excellent for operations with fine, coarse, wet or dry materials in various industries including construction and demolition, recycling, mining, aggregate, tire shredding, foundry, wood and pulp/paper.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- ferrous and non-ferrous materials including e-scrap, wood, plastic, crushed/broken stone, steel cans, bottle caps, tire wire
- Construction equipment in Missouri
- Subcategory 2:
- Material handling equipment
Tuffman® 30" Overhead Suspended In-Line Separator - magnet size 30" x 10 1/2" x 36". 2 hp motor and gearbox, ceramic 8 (eight) magnets. 12" carry over magnet, 4 (four) eyelets for hanging for a 8-9" suspension height. Self-cleaning.
Get email updates for Construction