- Moberly, MO
- $28,500 USD
- shredding, condensing, waste reduction
- Industrial use:
- Shredders help condense material down to a more manageable size for easier storage and shipping. Shredders can be used for a variety of applications, including plastics, electronic waste (e-waste), paper, metals and cardboard.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- ferrous and non-ferrous metals, paper, plastics, cardboard, electronic waste (e-waste), cable
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Subcategory 2:
- Shredders & hammermills & tubgrinders
Shred-Tech ST-20 Shredder - slow-speed, high-torque shredder powered by a 20 hp, 230/460 V, 3-phase electric motor. Cutting chamber is 28" x 15". SM-Cyclo Drive. 3/4" knives that are 95% good. Hopper, stand and controls. Good condition. Excellent for document destruction, light ferrous and non-ferrous metals, paper, plastics, cardboard, light e-waste, pre-shredding cable prior to granulation.
Get email updates for agriculture