- Moberly, MO, USA
- $46,000 USD
- grinding and mixing of material with liquid to create a homogenous mixture
- Industrial use:
- Pugmills have a variety of uses, including in the paving and construction industry, the creation of roller-compacted concrete and the mixing of large amounts of clay or soil.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- concrete, road base, asphalt, waste, clay, soil, pottery, bricks, cement
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Soil remediation equipment
Stansteel RM100A Pugmill and Aggregate Bin - has 3 (three) 12 ton aggregate storage bins. Approximately 10,000 lbs. batch capacity twin shaft pugmill asphalt mixer powered by a 250 hp, 460 V, 1,790 rpm, 3-phase GE motor. Air-powered gates. Overall dimensions: 23' long x 10' wide x 33' tall. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture