- Moberly, MO, USA
- $198,500 USD
- Ideal dryers
- drying and cooling of materials
- Industrial use:
- Vibrating fluidized bed equipment is ideal for processing materials that are temperature-sensitive or fragile. These units cause less degradation than conventional systems and are capable of drying and cooling a wide variety of products.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- synthetics, minerals, fertilizer, plastics, pet foods, sugar, tobacco, coal/coke, vegetables, tile chips, acid crystals, dairy powder, ores, confections, pharmaceuticals, fiberglass, cereals/grain, bauxite/clay, crumb rubber, rubber pellets, scrap/refuse, chemical compounds, bark, seeds, cheese, resins, glass, pasta, rice bran, explosives, detergents, sludge, salt
- Dryers in United States
- Soil remediation equipment
Vibrating Fluidized Bed Equipment - for solids cooling and drying. Fluidized bed components, which come in direct contact with product, are constructed of stainless steel, often required for food grade, plastics and other high purity materials.
Includes the following:
complete vibrating fluidized bed (vibrator, wind box, distributor plate, bed section, classifier section and freeboard)
gas outlet plenum
distributor plate, fluid bed section, product classifier and freeboard are constructed of stainless steel
air plenum, gas outlet plenum and wind box are constructed of carbon steel
Fluidized bed has an active area where cooling and drying take place plus a screening section that produces separate fine and coarse sized product streams that can be processed separately or combined.
Cooler mode: Fluidized bed is designed to cool 10,000 lbs./hr. of solids containing 3% moisture from 250-300° F inlet to 100-120° F outlet.
Dryer mode: Equipment is sized to dry up to 10 tons/hr. of particulate solids such as sand or plastic beads containing up to 11% moisture. There is a duct burner and hot air plenum to provide preheated fluidizing gas to the wind box section of the dryer. The required burner capacity to dry 11% moisture material is 8.5 MMBtu/hr. which has not been validated.
Get email updates for Ideal dryers