- Moberly, MO, USA
- $164,000 USD
- breaking down toxins in vapor before releasing it into the atmosphere
- Industrial use:
- A thermal oxidizer is most commonly used with a dust collector as the final step in the soil remediation process. The high temperature in the thermal oxidizer decomposes the gas, destroying hazardous air pollutants and breaking down hydrocarbon-based pollutants.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Vapor recovery units
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Thermal Oxidizer with Heat Recovery - Process Combustion Corporation oxidizer designed to treat a maximum of 5,600 SCFM of waste gas at a minimum combustion efficiency of 99.5 percent using pre-heated air. 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit maximum operating temperature with a minimum of 0.5 second residence time in a cast refractory lined chamber. Fired by a 20.5 MMBtu/hr. Bloom 1200-160 FTR Burner. Exhaust: 20,500 ACFM at 600 degrees Fahrenheit discharged to stack by Induced Draft Fan. Twin City Fan and Blower, size 923, RBO-SW, Class 45 with a 75 hp motor. Overall oxidizer dimensions: 22' 3.125" long x 6' 10.5" OD. Internal dimensions: approximately 21' long x 6' ID. PCC Reference 2703. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture