- Moberly, MO
- $78,500 USD
- breaking down toxins in vapor before releasing it into the atmosphere
- Industrial use:
- A thermal oxidizer is most commonly used with a dust collector as the final step in the soil remediation process. The high temperature in the thermal oxidizer decomposes the gas, destroying hazardous air pollutants and breaking down hydrocarbon-based pollutants.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Vapor recovery units
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Thermal Oxidizer with Zeeco 10 MMBtu Burner - 7' long x 6' diameter oxidizing chamber with Zeeco Model BG1-125 10 MMBtu Burner. System includes a combustion fan blower, chimney stack, fuel train assembly and controls.
Get email updates for agriculture