- Moberly, MO
- $848,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- fly ash
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Vulcan systems
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Vulcan Fly Ash Drying System - 48' long x 9' diameter rotary drum. Carbon steel kiln with 10 - 1/2" flights and discharge chutes. Includes drive mechanism with four (4) heavy duty trunnions. Powered by four (4) 50 hp, 208/230/460 V, 3-phase electric motors. Cradle assembly. Optional Hauck 120 MMBtu/hr. burner and blower. Comes with a 72,000 CFM pulse jet baghouse - 600 bags at 14' long x 5.5" diameter yield a filter area of 12,000 sq. ft. 5' ID inlet with powered damper. Includes two (2) compressed air tanks for pulse jet cleaning. 12" clean out auger driven by 7.5 hp, 230/460 V, 3-phase General Electric motor. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture