- Moberly, MO
- $268,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Vulcan systems
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Vulcan 7224 Stationary Rotary Dryer System with Gordon Piatt 20 MMBtu Burner - 72" diameter x 24' long rotary dryer. Features a saddle chain drive system with a 40 hp motor. Includes reducers, trunnions, tires, inlet and discharge housing. Countercurrent flow style with 18" belt feeder. Gordon Piatt 20 MMBtu Burner and Gordon Piatt Blower with 230/460 V motor, controls and gas train blower. Burner air intake features rain hood.
Get email updates for agriculture