- Moberly, MO
- $365,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Category 2:
- Soil Remediation Equipment
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Construction equipment in Missouri
- Used rotary kilns
- Subcategory 2:
- Rotary dryers & incinerators
Astec Portable 52' Parallel Flow Rotary Dryer - drum is 52' long x 7' diameter with a 3/8" shell. Includes flighting, controls, speed reducers, etc. Trunnions are driven by four 25 hp electric motors. Comes equipped with Gencor Model AF-75 125 MMBtu/hr. burner, 75 hp blower motor and a 2' wide slinger conveyor. Burner currently set up for firing fuel oil. Mounted on a triple-axle trailer with 40" tires and hand-cranked landing gears. Model PRFM-427. Good condition.
Get email updates for Astec Construction