- Moberly, MO, USA
- $188,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Dryers in United States
- Soil remediation equipment
McCarter 36' x 8' Rotary Dryer - rotary dryer is 36' long x 8' diameter (just installed new liner and flights) with 4 (four) trunnion drives powered by 2 (two) 60 hp drive motors. Drum tires are 8 3/4" wide, 3 3/4" thick tires mounted on 20' center to center. Good condition.
Get email updates for dryers