- Moberly, MO
- $188,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Used rotary kilns
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
McCarter 36' x 8' Rotary Dryer with Burner - rotary dryer is 36' long x 8' diameter (just installed new liner and flights) with four (4) trunnion drives powered by two 60 hp drive motors. Drum tires are 8 3/4" wide, 3 3/4" thick tires mounted on 20' center to center. Includes Hauck JBO 4500 Combo Burner with gas nozzle gas train system and Hauck Blower with 50 hp motor. Also includes combustion chamber with dryer burner breaching. Has controls. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture