- Moberly, MO
- $195,000 USD
Interested in this machine?
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Used rotary kilns
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Stansteel Mark IV 28' Portable Rotary Dryer - 28' long x 6' diameter rotary kiln. Drive powered by a 75 hp electric motor. Mounted on a heavy triple-axle trailer. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture