- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Additional specs:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Dryers in United States
- Soil remediation equipment
30' Portable Rotary Dryer with Cyclone - 44" x 30' rotary dryer with a 3 hp chain drive on portable frame. Natural gas fired 3 MMBtu burner with 12' long fire box for combustion process, which prevents flame contact with material being dried. The exhaust gases pass through a 5' diameter cyclone with 9'8" height and are removed from the system by a 15 hp driven exhaust fan. Good condition.
Get email updates for Cyclone dryers