- Moberly, MO, USA
- $345,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Dryers in United States
- Soil remediation equipment
General 36' Rotary Dryer w/ Gencor 130 MMBtu Burner - 36' long X 9' diameter rotary kiln. Includes lifting flights, trunnions, thrust roller, frame, etc. Driven by four 30 hp, 460 V, 3-phase General Electric motors with Dodge gear reducers. Gencor Model UF-2-135, 130 Btu Ultra Flame Burner. 74,000 CFM Gencor Blower powered by a 75 hp, 460 V, 3-phase electric motor, plus an access air intake blower with 30 hp, 460 V, 3-phase electric motor. Damper pneumatically controlled. Very good condition.
Get email updates for dryers