- Moberly, MO, USA
- $780,000 USD
- cleaning of on-site soils contaminated with petroleum hydrocarbons
- Industrial use:
- This soil remediation unit is able to adapt to small or large projects of varying degrees of complexity, soil types and weather. This unit provides a cost-effective, permanent solution for cleaning contaminated soil.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- contaminated soil
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
SRS II Portable Soil Remediation System - primary unit is a 26' long x 5'6" rotary kiln with a Hauck Model StarJet 27 MMBtu burner with blower and baghouse. Second trailer has an oxidizer with a Hauck 25 MMBtu burner, feed hopper, discharge auger and controls. This system is designed to clean on-site soils contaminated with petroleum hydrocarbons. The unit thermally evaporates petroleum (volatile organic compounds) contaminants and completely oxidizes them in an afterburner. This advanced technology and mobility allows the MSRU2 to adapt to small or large projects of varying degrees of complexity and soil types in different types of weather. The MSRU2 II provides a cost-effective, permanent solution to cleaning contaminated soil. Major features include on-site treatment of contaminated soils, eliminating hazardous characteristics and allowing soils to be reused. The unit is highly mobile and quickly set up. This system has a production rate of 20 to 25 tons of soils per hour.
Get email updates for agriculture