- Serial number:
- Stock number:
- - All anodized aluminum framework
- - Stickers
- Dispensing speed: - 0 to 6,500 IPM (variable)
- Material sizes:
- - 1" X 1" up to 8" X 11"
- Dispensing speed:
- - 0 to 6,500 IPM (variable)
- Power requirements:
- - 240/120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Material thicknesses:
- - .003" up to .31"
- Construction equipment in Australia
- Materials handling
A high-speed servo-controlled 8" wide friction feeder manufactured for the high speed insertion of small items such as stickers, pharmaceutical instructions, sports cards and much more. Also perfect for industrial uses requiring the introduction of paper items into manual or automated lines.
Applications: - Stickers
- Trading Cards
- Credit Cards
- Recipe Cards
- Slip Sheets
- Pharmaceutical inserts
- Much more . . .
Features: - All anodized aluminum framework
- All stainless-steel shafting
- Patent pending gear-driven singulating mechanism
- Servo amplifier/brushless DC drive
- All permanently lubricated ball bearing journals
- FDA-design features are standard
- Simple and dependable automation for product counting and
- Simple adjustments minimize setup and changeover time
- Rugged durability for continuous use and long life
- Heavy duty mounting stand
- Selectable stroke length of retracting arms for increased productivity
- Fault control
- PLC controlled for integration into other machinery
Material sizes: - 1" X 1" up to 8" X 11"
Material thicknesses: - .003" up to .31"
Dispensing speed: - 0 to 6,500 IPM (variable)
Power requirements: - 240/120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 0 to 6,500 IPM (variable)
Get email updates for PACKAGING AUTOMATION Construction