- Moberly, MO, USA
- $178,000 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Screw dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials in the food processing, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- chemical materials, pharmaceutical materials, food products
- Dryers in United States
- Soil remediation equipment
Industrial Screw Dryer - 60" diameter x 16' long x 1/4" thick carbon steel screw. 9" screw shaft. 24" screw pitch. Scraper blades between flights to keep walls of housing clean. Bolt holes on flighting to install wear plates. Driven by a 7.5 hp, 230/460 V, 3-phase, SEW Eurodrive electric motor and gear reducer. Gear reducer output: 14 rpm. Dodge 4-15/16" bearings and stub shafts. 2" fiberglass insulation with stainless steel skin wraps drum (screw housing). Four (4) 18" x 39" bolted access doors. 28" x 16" product inlet. 9" x 12.5" adjustable, slide gate product outlet. 22" x 30" air inlet. 30" round air outlet. 3/4" piping manifold for fire protection. Good condition.
Get email updates for dryers