- Construction Equipment
- Boom type:
- Personnel lifts
- • Rotates the short arm to provide a 200 degree horizontal rotation • Battery charge indicator • Alarm component
- Gross weight:
- 14,169 lbs
- Extra options:
- Working height:
- 36.6 feet
- Max horizontal reach:
- 21.4 feet
- Maximum lift capacity:
- 500 lbs
- Lifts in China
- Aerial platforms
- Subcategory 2:
- Personnel lifts and access elevators
No tail swing and storage and raised position without forearm swing, and another 47-inch (1.2 m) wide chassis, so that this high-altitude vehicles can really through the narrow channel.
The 4 ft (1.22 m) short arm aerial work platform has a range of 139 degrees of motion and can be placed above or below the horizon.
The Z-30 / 20N RJ has an optional rotating short arm that increases the industry's leading 200 degree rotation.
The 180 degree power rotary table allows for precise positioning of the platform and for easy operation.
The new Sep-Ex drive motor and controller provides automatic ramp-down.
The Sep-Ex drive system allows maximum driving with 35% climbing ability and 3.3 mph travel speed.
The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for a forward-reverse current contactor or a speed sensor, which increases the reliability of the driving system.
• Compact 47-inch (1.2 m) full width
• 500 lb (227 kg) carrying capacity
• Full scale control
• 180 degree rotating table
• Automatic leveling platform
• The short arm features a working range of 139 degrees
• 48 VDC power source
• Driving the operating system
• Connect the AC cable of the platform
• Rugged rubber, treadless tires
Get email updates for Genie Lifts