- Moberly, MO, USA
- $16,500 USD
- soil remediation, thermal drying
- Industrial use:
- A blower is commonly used in soil remediation and thermal drying to accompany a burner or cyclone.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- soil, gases and a variety of other materials
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Soil remediation equipment
Centrifugal Fan/Blower - radial blade fan will deliver approximately 50,000 CFM. Powered by a 250 hp, 230/460 V, 1,775 rpm, 3-phase Lincoln electric motor. V-belt drive with 10 groove pulley on a 4:1 gearing ratio. Hydraulic powered damper to control flow rate and static pressure. Overall approximate dimensions: 108" long x 92" wide x 103" high. Intake: 37" diameter. Good condition.
Get email updates for Cyclone agriculture