- Perth Amboy, NJ
- Contact Seller
- 25,000 TPY
Phoenix Equipment can offer this used 25,000 TPY Chloromethane plant. The Chloromethane plant is designed for the production of 80 tonnes/day of methanol-derived halogenated solvents, specifically chloroform and methylene chloride. The raw materials used in this process are chlorine (105/day) and methanol (25t/day). Carbon tetrachloride (8-10 t/day) and 30% hydrochloric acid (80 t/day) are also produced as residual products.
Chloromethane Plant Flyer
- Methanol gas phase hydroclorination Alumina catalyst
- Liquid phase Methyl chloride chlorination with radical initiator.
- Hydrochlorination and purification
- Chlorination and separation of hydrogen
Chloride and Methyl chloride.
- Separation and purification: Methylene chloride and chloroform
- Waste sections: Sulphuric acid recovery,Organic acid and methanol recovery, residual gases and contaminated wa
Get email updates for Complete Plants