CHICAGO PNEUMATIC DRILLING RIG
Model: T DI-95 Pull Down T op Drives Rig (CP700 rig ) Hold Back: 90,000 lbs
Pull-down: 45,000 lbs
Derrick Hook Load: 150,000 lbs. Rotational Torque: 7,000 ft. lbs. Derrick Height: 38 ft
Mounted on 7’ High Substructure 70 gpm Hydraulically Driven T riplex Mud Pump.
Equipped One-Arm Rod Loader
Depth Capacity: 4,000’ TVD, 500’ Directional Power: Caterpillar 3406.
Mounted on Kenworth Carrier Weight: 72,000 lbs.
Please find the New attached pictures of Chicago CP700 with the new look after repainted to the original model, for your information we had done the following job IN 2014 :
- Both upper and down engines were overhauled.
- Main boom seals replaced.
- Electrical wiring and hydraulic hoses replaced.
- Air compressor fully checked and repaired.
- The drill fully serviced .
- New painted
- HAS GARDNER DENVER MUD PUMP
- NO PIPES WITH DRILL
Price on Request
Get email updates for CHI PNEUMATIC CP700