- Moberly, MO, USA
- $18,500 USD
- transfer of heat to thermal fluid
- Industrial use:
- Hot oil heaters are excellent for use with thermal desorption systems in the drying, heating, sterilizing, reacting or low-temperature calcining of a variety of materials.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- chemicals, mining materials, petrochemicals, bulk food, non-metallic minerals, pharmaceuticals
- Hot oil heaters
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
American Hydrotherm 400,000 Btu/hr. Hot Oil Heater - electrically heated hot oil heater powered by two (2) Warren Electric Corp. 230/460 V, 48 kW, 3-phase heaters. Includes electrical control panel with disconnect and multiple controller valves. Skid mounted. Includes expansion tank. Overall approximate dimensions: 10' long x 6'6" wide x 11' high. Heater model: 300XHF48 460 86LTY. Serial number: PP191 300S. Good condition.
Get email updates for American processing