- Beijing, China
- No price
- TTM 160t/h, GLB-2000 Asphalt Mixing Plant
1. The integrated bins for storing finished products is designed in an such optimized structure that help decrease equipment-occupying space and remove hoist mechanism removed and reduce the failure frequency.
2. The uniquely designed mixing blades and exceptional power-driven mixer vat makes the mixing operation an easy, efficient and reliable work.
3. The linear-mode vibrating sieve is driven by imported vibration motor which helps improve the screening efficiency and reduce the plant failure frequency.
4. The aggregate elevator is lifted by double plate chains, which not only raises the service life of the hoisting machine but also improves the stability in operation;
5. Optimized chain board type drying drum makes the drying system more effective and stable;
6. Dual machines with dual controls. Full automatic computer/man control system with a self-diagnosis and feedback program guarantees an easy and safe operation.
Get email updates for TTM TTM 160t/h, GLB-2000 Asphalt Mixing Plant