- Harrison, NJ, USA
- $88,900 USD
- Fanuc grinding machines
- Grinding Length:
- 5500 lbs
- Stock number:
- PHOTO SHOWS G30A-50CNC MODEL
- Age info:
- Wheel speed:
- 1940 rpm
- Center taper:
- Coolant pump:
- .125 HP
- Quill travel:
- Spindle type:
- Fixed & Rotary
- Infeed travel:
- Sliding angle:
- 90 degrees
- Spindle speed:
- 14000 rpm (std.) or 25000 rpm (opt.)
- Hydraulic pump:
- 1 HP
- Workhead motor:
- 1/4 HP
- Rapid feederate:
- 0-315 in/min
- Diameter of bore:
- Lubrication pump:
- .25 HP
- Swing over table:
- Packing dimension:
- 110"x69"x81"(L x W x H)
- Max. grinding bore:
- .9375"~ 2.75"
- Min. increment feed:
- Wheel spindle motor:
- 5 HP
- Max. chucking length:
- Max. grinding length:
- Max. peripheral speed:
- 118 ft/sec
- Min. increment infeed:
- Max. chucking diameter:
- Max. grinding diameter:
- Diameter x width x bore:
- 14"x 1.5"x 5"
- Automatic rapid traverse:
- 236 in/min
- Distance between centers:
- Spindle speed (variable):
- 50~500 rpm
- Max. load between centers:
- 176 lbs
- Table (z axis) motor [fanuc]:
- 0.8 HP
- Gross weight including packing:
- 5500 lbs
- Wheelhead (x axis) motor [fanuc]:
- 0.8 HP
- Grinding machines in United States
- New cylindrical grinders
- Subcategory 2:
- Grinders, lappers & hones
NEW SUPERTEC CNC UNIVERSAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
8" x 20" MODEL G20P-50CNC w/Straight Wheelhead
NOTE: PHOTO SHOWS G30A-50CNC MODEL
- FANUC Oi-TC CNC control, Fanuc AC drives and servo motors,
with 2 year Fanuc warranty.
- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite
castings, providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine
- Table is fully supported in the full travel to avoid overhang.
- Hydraulics, coolant and lubrication systems are separated
from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Generously proportioned, the enlarged and properly sloped
drainage troughs underneath the wheelhead base provides rapid
coolant drainage needed during heavy duty grinding and prevents
thermal distortion of base.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled
giving variable spindle speeds. Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 30°CW
for various grinding operations. A dual oil seal and cover
prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed
in a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed
to carry a MT4 center for G32/G38 and a MT3 Center forG20/G25.
- An Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available
for easy loading and unloading of parts.
- A combination of hydrostatic and hydrodynamic bearings,
surrounded by a high pressure oil film, eliminates metal to metal
contact to provide high rigidity as well as high vibration
damping performance. (Except G20P/G25P)
- A pressure switch interlock prevents spindle start-up until
oil pressure is established. This pressure switch interlock also
stops the spindle if oil pressure fails.
- The One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways are Turcite
coated and incorporated with an automatic lubrication system,
precision ballscrew, AC servo motor and a 0.000004" linear
feedback system to ensure smooth movement of the wheelhead for
superior positioning accuracy and repeatability.
- The Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion
of oil with no metal-to-metal contact.
- Z-axis positioning accuracy and repeatability is assured with
an AC servo motor and high precision, pre-tensioned ballscrews.
- A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity
corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, ballscrews and spindle are continuously lubricated
by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain
- A highly-automated grinding system can be customized with a
wide selection of optional equipment...including an automatic OD
sizing device, gap control, crash control and touch probe for axial
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional)
swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented
locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from
swinging down abruptly. (Except G32A/38A Series)
Swing over table: 8"
Distance between centers: 20"
Max. grinding diameter: 8"
Get email updates for Fanuc G20P-50CNC