- Harrison, NJ, USA
- $68,900 (USD)
- Mitsubishi grinding machines
- 11660 lbs
- Stock number:
- PHOTO MAY BE OF A DIFFERENT SIZE MACHINE
- Age info:
- Net weight:
- 11660 lbs
- Wheel speed:
- 1650 rpm
- Center taper:
- MT4 (option MT5, 5C)
- Coolant pump:
- Gross weight:
- 12760 lbs
- Quill travel:
- Infeed travel:
- Spindle speed:
- G32P/G38P 12000/18000 rpm or 25000 rpm
- Center taper 2:
- MT4 (option MT5)
- Hydraulic pump:
- Workhead motor:
- Hand feed travel:
- Swing over table:
- Packing dimension:
- 170"x90"x79"(L x W x H)
- Max. grinding bore:
- 4.33" or 2.17"
- Wheel spindle motor:
- Max. chucking length:
- Swiveling angle (r&l):
- Automatic rapid travel:
- Handwheel per division:
- Max. chucking diameter:
- Max. grinding diameter:
- Swivelling angle (r&l):
- Diameter x width x bore:
- 16" x 2" x 5"
- Internal grinding motor:
- Swiveling angle (r&l) 2:
- Distance between centers:
- Handwheel per revolution:
- Top slide sliding travel:
- Handwheel per revolution 2:
- Spindle speed (infi variable):
- 30~350 rpm
- Max. load held between centers:
- 330 lbs
- Traverse speed (infi variable):
- Grinding machines in United States
- New cylindrical grinders
- Subcategory 2:
- Grinders, lappers & hones
NEW SUPERTEC UNIVERSAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
12.6" x 60" MODEL G32P-150NC w/Automatic Infeed
NOTE: PHOTO MAY BE OF A DIFFERENT SIZE MACHINE
- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite castings,
providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine stability.
- Hydraulics, coolant and lubrication systems are separated
from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled
giving variable spindle speeds ranging from 30-350RPM.
Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 90°CW for various grinding operations.
- A dual oil seal and cover prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in
a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to
carry a MT4 center.
- Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available for
easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision
class 7 (ABEC) bearings incorporated with 7 1/2 HP spindle motor
ensure high accuracy.
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways are Turcite coated and
incorporated with an automatic lubrication system and micro-stepping
motor. Smooth movement of the wheelhead delivers longer way life
with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability.
- A special upper slide design adds 7" (180mm) in total wheelhead
travel and increases grinding capacity.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil
with no metal-to-metal contact.Table is fully supported in the full
travel to avoid overhang.
- A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity
corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube
system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional)
swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented
locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from
swinging down abruptly.
- Mitsubishi PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen - it
is easy to learn and easy to set-up. Simply fill in the blanks to set
the total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-
out passes, feeding direction, parking position, and retracting
clearance - then press cycle start to complete an automatic
Distance Between Centers: 60"
Swing Over Table: 12.6"
Max. Grinding Diameter: 12"
Max. Load Held Between Centers: 330 lbs
Hand feed travel: 7.8"
Auto incremental infeed (CII) 0.0001" ~ 0.0999"
Handwheel per division: 0.0002"
Handwheel per revolution: 0.08"
Infeed travel: 9.6"
Top slide sliding travel: 7"
Swiveling angle (R&L): ±30°
Automatic rapid travel: 1.75"
Diameter x Width x Bore: 16" x 2" x 5"
Wheel speed: 1650 rpm
Swivelling angle (R&L): ±5°
Traverse speed (infi variable): 1.2"~275"/min
Handwheel per revolution: 0.39"
Swiveling angle (R&L): 90°
Get email updates for Mitsubishi G32P-150NC