- Harrison, NJ, USA
- $39,900 USD
- PLANOTEC 1224NC
- 7,330 lbs
- Stock number:
- PHOTO IS OF THIS MODEL
- Age info:
- - table size:
- 12" x 24"
- - wheel size:
- 14" x 2" x 5"
- - spindle motor:
- 7.5 HP
- - rapid traverse:
- 40 ipm
- - spindle speeds:
- 1800 rpm
- - crossfeed motor:
- .25 HP
- - elevating motor:
- (servo motor) 1.33 HP (1 KW)
- - hydraulic motor:
- 2 HP
- - manual traverse:
- - automatic infeed:
- 0.000010" - 0.01"
- - manual traverse 2:
- - automatic traverse:
- - hydraulic traverse:
- - net weight (approx.):
- 7,330 lbs
- - gross weight (approx.):
- 8,000 lbs
- - auto traverse increment:
- 0.02" - 0.32"
- - handwheel per graduation:
- - handwheel per revolution:
- - standard magnetic chuck size:
- 12" x 24"
- - grinding cycles for cii model:
- semi-automatic, surface, plunge,
- - packing dimension (l x w x h):
- 90" x 83" x 90"
- - handwheel per graduation (mpg):
- - handwheel per revolution (mpg):
- - table speed (infinitely variable):
- 10 - 82 fpm
- Grinding machines in United States
- New surface grinders
- Subcategory 2:
- Grinders, lappers & hones
SUPERTEC MODEL PLANOTEC 1224NC
3-AXIS FULLY AUTOMATIC HYD. SURFACE GRINDER
NOTE: PHOTO IS OF THIS MODEL
- All essential castings are rib reinforced to provide a rigid
machine structure for long lasting accuracy and stability.
- The precision cartridge spindle is equipped with a total of 4
preloaded class 7 (p4) super precision angular contact ball
bearings to ensure high accuracy and superior grinding finish.
- Spindle, couplings, and 7.5 HP spindle motor are precisely
balanced for low vibration and powerful output to achieve
precision grinding accuracy.
- Double V saddle and table ways are Turcite-B coated and precisely
hand scraped to provide smooth movement, better accuracy and
longer way life.
- Both saddle and table travel on Hydrostatic ways, a cushion of oil
with no metal-to-metal contact, providing excellent way longevity
and accurate positioning.
- The rigid wheelhead travels on linear slideways and is precisely
positioned with an AC servo motor and precision ballscrew to
ensure better downfeed repeatability. The smallest downfeed
increment is 0.000010".
- The crossfeed mechanism incorporates a precision ballscrew, and
AC inverter to provide smooth, accurate crossfeed and allows
criss-cross grinding for better workpiece finish.
- The hydraulic & coolant systems are separated from the machine
to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat better. A heat exchanger
is used on the hydraulic system to maintain optimum oil temperature.
- All moving surfaces and rotating parts are continuously lubricated
by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain
maximum accuracy. An alarm light will illuminate if oil pressure
drops below recommended pressure.
- Mitsubishi PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen is
easy to learn and easy to set up. Simply fill in the blanks to set
total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, sparkout
passes, feeding direction, parking position, wheelhead retract
distance, and press cycle start to complete an automatic grinding
- Grinding cycles for CII model: semi-automatic, surface, plunge,
- Table size: 12" x 24"
- Distance from table surface to spindle center: 24"
- Standard magnetic chuck size: 12" x 24"
- Manual traverse: 28"
- Hydraulic traverse: 26"
- Table speed (infinitely variable): 10 - 82 fpm
- Manual traverse: 14.5"
- Automatic traverse: 14"
- Rapid traverse: 40 ipm
- Auto traverse increment: 0.02" - 0.32"
- Handwheel per graduation: 0.001"
- Handwheel per revolution: 0.2"
- Automatic infeed: 0.000010" - 0.01"
- Wheelhead vertical infeed:
- handwheel per graduation (MPG): 0.000010"/0.0001"/0.001"
- handwheel per revolution (MPG): 0.001"/0.01"/0.1"
- Wheel size: 14" x 2" x 5"
- Spindle speeds: 1800 rpm
- Spindle motor: 7.5 HP
- Crossfeed motor: .25 HP
- Elevating motor: (servo motor) 1.33 HP (1 KW)
- Hydraulic motor: 2 HP
- Net weight (ap
Get email updates for Supertec PLANOTEC 1224NC