- Fuel type:
- 6 ft. 11 in. (2.1 m) track base
- Turning radius:
- 7 ft. 4.5 in. (2.24 m) bucket corner 4 ft. 10.5 in. (1.48 m) quick hitch 5.95 ft. (1.76 m) rear chassis
- Equipment width:
- 6 ft. 6 in. (1.98 m) over tracks, standard
- Equipment height:
- 6 ft. 10 in. (2.08 m) overall
- Equipment length:
- 12 ft. 2 in. (3.69 m) overall
- Equipment weight:
- 10,756 lbs. (4,879 kg) operating
- Gross horsepower:
- 74 hp (55 kW) @ 2,400 rpm
- Ground clearance:
- 9.8 in. (248 mm)
- Engine displacement:
- 268 ci
- Compact Track Loaders in Canada
- Subcategory 2:
- Skid-steer loaders
Our large platform 2,600-pound (1,179 kg) rated operating capacity JCB 260T vertical lift compact track loader incorporates our unique single boom and side entry design. Designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability in the USA (home of tracked loaders), the 260Ts 74-horsepower (55 kW) JCB EcoMAX engine is durable and hugely efficient.
The 260T has on average 60% better visibility and a 33% larger cab than rival manufacturers tracked skid steer loaders, and there are a whole host of other benefits as well. Like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough powerful boom and a low cost of ownership.
All of which helps to make our large platform compact track loaders 21% more productive in performance tests against the competition*.
*Based on faster speed of getting in / out and faster startup times.
Get email updates for JCB 260T