- Alabama, USA
- $240,000 USD
- Manitowoc cranes
- 3900W Vicon
- 140 tons
140-ton capacity lift crane
• Cummins NTA-855 diesel engine.
• 48” wide crawler tack pads.
• 60’ of basic No. 9A lattice boom (30’ inner and 30’ outer sections) consists of angle chord and tubular lacing style boom sections. Boom sections 74” X 72” at the pin connection points. Price includes 110’ of 9A boom inserts for a total boom length of 170’.
• 40’ of No. 123 fixed lattice jib (20-ton maximum capacity)
• Tandem winch hoists arranged side by side. Main drum on the right is 19” in diameter, whip line is the left drum and is 21” in diameter. The main drum is 20-3/8” wide while the whip line drum is 14-3/8” wide. Both hoist drums are equipped with 1” wire rope and have free-fall capability. Standard lift crane arrangement.
• Independent, dual drum boom hoist is powered by a variable displacement hydraulic motor.
• “VICON” (Variable Independent CONtrol) power transmission provides independent power through two torque converters. Front converter powers hoisting drums while the rear converter powers the swing and travel machinery.
• “VICON” power load lowering on both hoist drums provides the ability to raise, hold or lower the load by means of step-less variable torque output from the hoist torque converter.
• Anti-Two-Block system.
• 140-ton capacity hook block.
• 10-ton capacity overhaul ball with swivel hook.
• Fully enclosed operator’s cab located in right front corner of machinery deck. Includes tinted safety glass and insulated door behind operator to isolate machinery deck noise. Controls include graduated air controls for travel, swing, drum clutches and hydraulic boom hoist. Combination clutch and throttle controls for travel, swing and main drum clutches.
Get email updates for Manitowoc 3900W Vicon