175-ton capacity lift crane.
• Cummins NTA-855 diesel engine.
• 48” wide crawler tack pads.
• 70’ of basic No. 22A lattice boom (30’ inner and 40’ outer sections) consists of angle chord and tubular lacing style boom sections. Boom sections 95” X 95” at the pin connection points. Price includes 110’ of 22A boom inserts for a total boom length of 180’.
• 40’ of No. 123 fixed lattice jib (15-ton maximum capacity)
• Tandem winch hoists arranged side by side. Main drum on the right is 19” in diameter, whip line is the left drum and is 21” in diameter. The main drum is 20-3/8” wide while the whip line drum is 14-3/8” wide. Maximum capacity of the main drum is 823’ of 1-1/8” wire rope. The whip line drum has a capacity of 514’ of 1-1/8” wire rope. Both drums have free-fall capability. Standard lift crane arrangement.
• Independent, dual drum boom hoist.
• “VICON” (Variable Independent CONtrol) power transmission provides independent power through two torque converters. One converter drives the load hoist and boom hoist machinery while the other converter powers the swing and travel machinery.
• “VICON” power load lowering on both hoist drums provides the ability to raise, hold or lower the load by means of step-less variable torque output from the hoist torque converter.
• Anti-Two-Block system.
• 150-ton capacity hook block.
• 15-ton capacity overhaul ball with swivel hook.
• Fully enclosed operator’s cab located in right front corner of machinery deck. Includes tinted safety glass throughout.
Get email updates for Manitowoc 4000W VICON