- Texas, USA
- $430,000 USD
- Manitowoc cranes
- 4100W Series 2 Vicon
- 230 tons
230-ton capacity lift crane.
• Cummins NTA-855 diesel engine.
• 48” wide crawler tack pads.
• 70’ of basic No. 22C lattice boom (30’ inner and 40’ outer sections) consists of angle chord and tubular lacing style boom sections. Boom sections measure 95" X 95" at the pin connection points. Price includes 150’ of 22C boom for a total boom length of 220’.
• 40’ of No. 123 fixed lattice jib (20-ton maximum capacity)
• Tandem winch hoists arranged in line. Main drum in front is 19” diameter, whip line in rear is 27-5/8” diameter. Both drums are 37-1/4” wide. Maximum capacity of front drum is 1,505’ of 1-1/8” wire rope. Rear drum capacity is 745’ of 1-1/8” wire rope. Both drums have free-fall capability. Standard lift crane arrangement.
• Independent, dual drum hydrostatic boom hoist.
• “VICON” (Variable Independent CONtrol) power transmission provides independent power to swing and travel functions through two torque converters.
• “VICON” power load lowering on both hoist drums provides the ability to raise, hold or lower the load by means of step-less variable torque output of the hoist torque converter.
• Series II counterweight package includes two additional 12,000 lb. cheek counterweights for upper works and two 30,000 lb. carbody counterweights.
• Anti-Two-Block system.
• 150-ton capacity hook block.
• 15-ton capacity overhaul ball with swivel hook.
• Fully enclosed operator’s cab located in right front corner of machinery deck. Includes tinted safety glass and insulated door behind operator to isolate machinery deck noise. Controls include graduated air controls for travel, swing, drum clutches and hydraulic boom hoist. Combination clutch and throttle controls for travel, swing and main drum clutches.
Get email updates for Manitowoc 4100W Series 2 Vicon