- Chicago, IL
- Contact Seller
- JET Tools
- Line speed:
- 1200' / Min.
- CLEANING SYSTEM FOR 80 INCH SLITTING LINE
- Machine type:
- MINI WASH SYSTEM WITH EXIT WRINGER ROLLS
- Material type:
- Galvanize, HRPO and CRCQ
- Heating system:
- Eclipse Combustion Immerso-Jet/IJ-6 Version II Burner System. This system includes all gas valves, regulators, thermocouple, pilots, and blowers. 3.6 MM BTU/HR input will allow for water temperatures to be raised from ambient to 180 degrees in a 3 hour time period. Sixty feet of serpentine gas fired tubing is mounted in the tank. System includes pre-piped gas valve train complete with main gas regulator, gas cocks, shut-off valves, vent valve, and high/Low pressure switch.
- Material width:
- 16" - 80"
- Base to pass line:
- Exit liquid knife:
- This patented high velocity liquid knife impinges the strip surface equally across the entire width. It serves a dual purpose of removing contaminants loosened by the Vortex Nozzles and also contains liquids in the cleaning chamber while minimizing the amount of solution left on the strip. Each knife has a purging cycle to clean any metal fines that may be lodged in the clearance of the knife. Water is supplied to both the entry and exit knives from a common 40 HP DC pump. Approximately 840 GPM of water at 20 PSI will be pumped over the strip from this device.
- Entry liquid knife:
- This patented high velocity liquid knife impinges the strip surface equally across the entire width. It serves a dual purpose for loosening dirt and oils from the strip surface and to maintain the liquids in the cleaning unit. The top knife is mounted on a sub frame that lifts both entry and exit knives along with the vortex wash section for threading and maintenance. This feature avoids the need for welding or stitching coils. Each knife has a purging cycle to clean any metal fines that may be lodged in the clearance of the knife. Water is supplied to both the entry and exit knives from a common 40 HP DC pump. Approximately 840 GPM of water at 20 PSI will be pumped over the strip from this device. Vortex Nozzles: (1 Set)
- Material thickness:
- 0.020" – 0.135"
- Exit wringer roll module:
- The system utilizes high performance non-woven rolls that are generally recognized for their superior wringing action, self-healing ability, non-marking performance, and longevity. We have quoted a 12-inch OD roll on a 8-inch shaft. The roll face will be 84 inches and the roll specification is a 5N neutral non-woven roll. Dial-In’s Equipment’s patented roll retaining and guidance system assures roll alignment and uniform roll pressure over the entire width of the strip. The system design allows for easy roll removal. A patented pre-conditioning roll device is incorporated to minimize or eliminate fluid carry out near the edges.
- Overall dimensions (approx.):
- 236" x 104" x 95" H
The main support frame is a machined and welded fabricated steel structure that is engineered for this application. Our double wall cabinet-in-a-cabinet design allows for the mounting of all bearings, guidance systems and critical components outside the wash chamber while providing for 100% water containment. This provides for both easy maintenance access and excellent containment of fluids. The entire unit is covered with a combined plastic and sheet metal shroud with access panels for aesthetic value and proper guarding of the system.
Runners will be place between all of the fluid components to assist in guiding the strip during tread-up.
Entry Wringer Stand –
The stand will provide pass-line into the washer and work to contain fluids in the front of our system. The stand utilizes 3M high performance non-woven rolls. We have quoted a 12-inch OD roll on a 8 inch shaft. The roll face will be 84 inches and will be covered with Vinacar Plus IV. Vinacar is a proprietary polymer modified with the addition of a multi-directional kevlar fiber depressed into the matrix providing excellent cut and tear resistance. This polymer also improves the load bearing capacity of the covering. . This stand differs from the final wringer stand in that it is a bearing take-up design allowing for the rolls to be removed from the top of the roll stand.
The scrubbing action breaks through the boundary layers of oil and other contaminants on the strip, allowing for higher speeds and producing cleaner strip. The counter rotating B. W. Vortex patented design eliminates streaking. Larger ports used in this system minimize plugging. 56 nozzles are placed in each the top and bottom manifolds (112 total). For this application one set of top and bottom nozzles is required. Water is supplied to this header from the reservoir tank using a 20 HP DC pump. Approximately 840 GPM of water at 25 PSI will be pumped over the strip.
A Hydraulic drive is added to the bottom exit wringer stand roll to assist with thread up of new coils. The bottom roll shaft has been modified to receive a 10 HP hydraulic motor. This unit will support a thread up speed of 50 FPM
NEW PRICE OVER $300,000.00
On Location, Plant Site
B N y z ‡ ½
Get email updates for JET Tools machine tools