- Moberly, MO, USA
- $385,000 USD
- high temperature processing of granular products and powders
- Industrial use:
- This rotary calciner is used for a wide variety of heat transfer applications in the chemical, sludge and soil remediation industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- granular products, including ceramic compounds, sludges, contaminated soils, metallic oxides, tungsten compounds and activated carbon
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Bethlehem Indirect Fired (Inconel) Rotary Calciner - 2' diameter x 15'6" long stainless steel heated zone. Overall drum length is approximately 21'. 4' diameter brick refractory lined furnace is heated by 63 jet style natural gas burners for an estimated 2 to 3 MMBtu/hr. of heat input. Can reach up to 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. Combustion gases exit through a 8" x 11.5" flue. Parallel sweep gas flow configuration. Chain and sprocket drive powered by a 2 hp electric motor. Tires ride on grooved trunnions with no need for thrust or guide rollers. Bellow and wear pad adjustable seals. Skid mounted. Overall dimensions: 30' long x 8' wide x 8' high. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture