- Sommerein, Austria
- No price
- Reihenhackgerät MAXIPLANT M6-H
The MAXIPLANT M6-H row harvester is ideal for the cultivation of the intermediate rows on the field with young plants.
- Weed control by loosening the intermediate rows.
- Avoid clogging and encrustation of the intermediate rows - the moisture
Remains in the ground.
Good ground adjustment by means of parallelogram guided, sprung chopping elements.
- Working width - 5,10 m, 6 rows, hydraulically foldable;
Transport width- 3.00 m;
For tractors 60 HP;
?? - 1-balky frame profile 120 x 120 x 8 mm;
???? - parallelogram-controlled mincing elements, ground pressure adjustable by hand crank;
???? - Frame ground clearance: 700 mm;
???? - row spacing 60-80 cm for corn, sunflower, potato, infinitely variable;
- standard towbar cat. 2;
-number of cutting bodies: 7 (with crank for depth adjustment);
Number of tines: 31.
- Rear area self-steering by means of two spring-mounted and height-adjustable guide washers;
- spring tines 32x10 mm with wrench;
-2 star shaped plant protection discs Ø 560mm per hacking element;
-Tad wheel Ø 300 mm, width 100 mm, with self-cleaning Farmflex rubber
-2 support brackets;
-Weight: 850 kg.
Warning lights and lighting
- S-spring tines 32 x 12 mm Additional spring for tine reinforcement
???? - Goosefoot family 70 or 105 mm
1. GUARANTEE: 2 YEARS OF WORK WARRANTY FROM DELIVERY.
On request the row chopping machines of 4 to 12 rows and with working width of 330- 750 cm are available.
Other products: plows, disc harrows, rollers, pneumatic and mechanical seed drills, fertilizer spreaders and field sprayers, mulcher and much more ... ..
Get email updates for Quivogne Reihenhackgerät MAXIPLANT M6-H