- New South Wales, Australia
- Schwing trailers
- SP750-18 TRAILER PUMP: ARRIVING MID-JUNE
NEW SCHWING SP750-18 TRAILER MOUNTED CONCRETE PUMP
Budget Estimate: $140,000 + GST = $154,000
Next unit due mid-June 2017.
The SCHWING SP750-18 Trailer Pump is ideal for general concrete pumping works over long distance and medium rise; from slabs to spraying, grouting, slab jacking, sludges, slurries, piling and more.
* Maximum Output 54m³/hr at 35 strokes per minute
* Maximum Concrete Pressure 76 bar (max. output and pressure can’t be achieved simultaneously)
* Material cylinders with 1000mm stroke and 180mm bore.
* 100hp CAT Turbo Diesel engine
* Approximate weight 3.8 tonnes
* Twin Circuit Pump kit with accumulator and twin shifting cylinders ensure effective changeover of the legendary ROCK Concrete Valve to pump the stiffest of mixes
GENUINE SCHWING ACCESSORIES
* Mounted on a tandem axle highway rated trailer for easy towing, including electric brakes
* Certified 2 point lifting frame facilitates crane movement on site or onto transport when required
* 12V hopper vibrator and hopper agitator get the get the stiff mixes in and keeps them alive.
* Rear hydraulic outriggers ensure fast and easy set up
* Air compressor, hydraulically driven with connection at the hopper for blowing out.
* Auxiliary hydraulic circuit to operate accessories supplied by others (eg, water pump, shut off valve)
* Omnex Radio Remote Control fits in the palm of your hand and frees you to move around the job.
Call us now to find out more - secure the new rock solid SCHWING machine you've always wanted and spend less time under the pump.
Budget pricing does not constitute an offer. Images are not of actual machine for sale.
Get email updates for Schwing SP750-18 TRAILER PUMP: ARRIVING MID-JUNE