- Serial number:
- Stock number:
- Tow bar:
- Axle width:
- Steering type:
- Item condition:
- Turning circle:
- Maximum operating:
- Tyres & wheels; size rear:
- Tyres & wheels; size front:
- Tyres & wheels; spare tyres:
- Tyres & wheels; type - rear:
- Tyres & wheels; type - front:
- Tyres & wheels; condition rear:
- Tyres & wheels; condition front:
- Tillage equipment in Australia
- Disc plough
- Subcategory 2:
- Tillage & seeding
MASCHIO PRESTO SPEED DISC 3MT
available in 2.5, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 mt.
PRESTO is a speed tiller for seedbed preparation (up to 10 cm). Discs are arranged on 2 rows with opposing disc direction; wide spacing (620 mm) between rows prevents any soil and crop residue clogging. Every disc has its own independent hub with super-sealed long-life bearings lubricated in oil bath; maintenance time is kept to a minimum. Elements are linked to the frame by a silent block system with 4 rubber dampeners which absorb all vertical stresses and require no recurring greasing.
Disc harrow applicable on tilled or no tilled soils
PRESTO can be used on tilled soils to complete seedbed preparation as well as in no-tilled soils to incorporate crop residues. This disc harrow is characterized by high speed working (~12-15 km/h), that permits high daily working capacity with low fuel consumption.
Disc design and setting
PRESTO disc harrow is equipped by concave, toothed and large blade discs (460 or 510 mm). The perfect disc overlapping permits a uniform soil turnover on all working width.
Silent Block system = no maintenance
Four SILENT BLOCKS are interposed between the frame and the discs. This system connection does not require any maintenance and protects the machine from stone damages.
SIDE CONTAINING DISCS
Large side disc guards placed at each side of ranges avoid tracks between the passages. The side discs can be easily set removing manually a bolt.
Wide range od rear rollers
PRESTO disc harrow could be matched with four types of rear rollers for every working condition:
1. CAGE roller (550 mm Ø) optimal to determine a soft seedbed.
2. RUBBER roller (500 mm Ø) makes subsoil reconsolidation preserving soil moisture.
3. PACKER roller (600 mm Ø) guarantees a great soil levelling, refinement and surface reconsolidation.
4. RING roller (500 mm Ø) re-consolidates the soil in strips ensuring a good water drainage to crop roots.
Get email updates for Maschio Presto Speed Disc