- Little Rock, AR
- $78,500 USD
- JCB backhoe loaders
- 3CX 14
- Serial number:
- Dig depth:
- 14 ft. 7 in. - 18 ft. 6 in. (4.45 - 5.63 m)
- Fuel type:
- 2WD: 7 ft. 3 in. (2.21 m) 4WD: 7 ft. 5 in. (2.26 m)
- Engine type:
- Direct injection
- Turning radius:
- 2WD: 26 ft. 5 in. (8.05 m) 4WD: 27 ft. 2 in. (8.3 m)
- Equipment width:
- 7 ft. 8 in. (2.45 m)
- Equipment height:
- Standard: 11 ft. 3 in. (3.43 m) Extradig: 11 ft. 7 in. (3.53 m)
- Equipment length:
- 23 ft. 7 in. (7.19 m)
- Equipment weight:
- 2WD: 15,053 lbs. (6,830 kg) 4WD: 15,439 lbs. (7,005 kg)
- Gross horsepower:
- 92 hp (68.6 kW)
- Ground clearance:
- Mainframe: 1 ft. 1 in. (330 mm) Front Axle 2WD: 1 ft. 1.4 in. (340 mm) Front Axle 4WD: 0.11 in. (0.28 m)
- Engine displacement:
- 268 L
- Backhoe Loaders in Arkansas
- Construction backhoes
Unitized, one piece mainframe and massive rear frame supports.
Industry's quietest cab at 72 dB(A).
Full featured suspension seat, open able windows and face level fan all standard.
Heavy duty turbo (86 hp net) diesel engine, JCB Powershift transmission and limited slip rear axle for excellent traction.
Standard JCB four wheel drive front axle.
Choice of deluxe ROPS / FOPS quiet cab or open canopy with ergonomically placed controls and instruments.
Cab includes tilt steering and outstanding ventilation.
Large capacity buckets with parallel lift system. Optional tool carrier quick attach system for front mounted attachments.
Standard three spool valve.
Open center, dual gear pumps.
Hydraulic speed control allows operator to divert power and speed as needed.
Heavy duty center mount design.
Extradig dipper standard.
Variety of optional hydraulic circuits and attachments.
Ground level service access for daily and regular maintenance.
Single key operates all locks.
Optional seat mounted servo controls provides low effort, precise control of the excavator.
Get email updates for JCB 3CX 14