- Gnevkow, Germany
- $17,023 (USD)
- Eurotrac skid steer loaders
- W10 Eurotrac Radlader Hoflader
- 3 h
14550 € net costs the Eurotrac W10
The smallest Eurotrac farm loader:
The Eurotrac W10 is extremely powerful for its size. It has enormous lifting forces and very good thrust.
The traction drive is controlled by a foot pedal (forwards and backwards).
The front arm is operated with the joystick. This also has the floating position and a front arm lock extra hydr. Circuit on the joystick.
Due to the narrow throughput width and the low throughput height, the Eurotrac W10 can be used even in very narrow workplaces.
The well-known Eurotrac quality continues with the W10. The best engine of this performance class takes its place in the W10: Kubota D902 with 16.1 KW.
This provides good services with the weight of 1150 kg of heavy W10.
The tipping load of 600 kg is very good in this weight class.
- Engine: 3 cylinders, diesel, 16,1 KW, Kubota D902
- 4 wheel drive
- Empty weight: 1050 kg
- tipping load: 700 kg
- Speed: 10 km / h
- Dieseltank: 25 L
- Hydraulic tank: 32 L
- Drive: Hydrostat with 250 bar
- extra hydraulic circuit: 25 l / min at 180 bar
- Tires: 23x8.5-12 NHS
- length / width / height: 2400 mm / 930 mm / 195 mm (bracket removable)
The offered price is:
- without attachments without delivery
All standard attachments are available for the W10.
Get email updates for Eurotrac W10 Eurotrac Radlader Hoflader